Cedar is rooted in the art of storytelling. Combining language and visuals to evoke a sense of place and take you on a journey that engages with the natural landscape. Cedar's occasional printed publication follows a year inspired by nature, with the writer's utilising their weekends and holidays to discover new places and join in conversation with passionate people that share their ethos.
Some highlights from this beautiful issue include:
- Silence, harmony and Nature at Wan'as Estate
- The Scent of a rose
- Jessica Smith - Flower & Land
- Natural simplicity in the Japanese garden
- Great Dixter, the poetry of place
- Coombesheah Farm - Gather Cook Feast
- Benmore Botanic Gardens
- Scotland - Detailing landscape + much more!
Specifics: 128 inside pages 202 x 276mm with no adverts. Printed in the UK by Pressision on FSC certified paper.